This reminds me of so many things.
1. My wonderful grandmother who raised me
2. That no matter how we are we are always choosing to wear our crown. That I am a daughter of the most high king and I can boldly wear my crown and walk with my head held high.
3. That no matter how many ailments and that if my eyesight is going I am still young at heart.
4. That I can have the eyes of a child no matter what age.
5. That wrinkles are something to embrace and are a sign of great wisdom and years well lived.
6. That I miss my grandma so much that it hurts. I was to be the type of old woman that is full of grace and kindness and gentleness. I pray that my heart would always be tender like a young child.